We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Content Manager for our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience and skills in web content management, an excellent writing and editing style and solid independent research abilities.
- Create, develop and manage content for site’s web presence
- Maintain a consistent voice throughout the site
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and personal finance issues
- Work with key team members, clients and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic WordPress skills
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- 2 – 3 years’ experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Economics or a related field
- Passion, creativity, integrity and energy.
INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST
We are on the lookout for a creative and innovative Internet Marketing Specialist to increase brand awareness for our site. The candidate will work closely with external clients to identify opportunities and create effective campaigns.
- Develop, implement and lead strategies to promote the site
- Manage day-to-day activity of marketing projects
- Identify new opportunities
- Handle day-to-day activities for marketing projects
- Track and report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Ensure consistent messaging and branding.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Solid understanding of principles of internet marketing
- Good project management skills
- Excellent command of web analytics and metrics analysis programs
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Degree in marketing or business development preferred
- Good copywriting skills.
iPHONE & ANDRIOID APP DEVELOPER
We would like to hire an iPhone & Android App Developer to our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with mobile applications and enjoys challenges and problem solving.
- Work in all stages of the development of iPhone and Android Applications and their respective devices from UI design through to final testing
- Implement server APis and services to support planned mobile functionality
- Liaising with UI Designers, Program Managers and Testers in a team environment
- Consistently write performance-minded, highly-readable code using best practices
- Utilize knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the iOS and Android fields.
- 5-6 years’ software development experience and 1-3 experience in embedded software development for portable devices.
- 1 or more published iOS or Android applications
- 3-5 years’ Xcode, iOS, Android, SDK and Eclipse development environment experience
- 2+ years’ experience with or understanding of back end development, API’s, and web services
- 2+ years’ Objective-C, Cocoa Touch and Java experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills experience with a mobile device focus
- 2+ years’ SQLite & Core Data DB experience.
- Net technologies (VB, C#, ASP, Visual Studio, C++) a bonus
- Experience with web technologies preferred REST/XML/SOAP Web Services, JSON, HTML5, and WPF.
Candidates that meet the above criteria should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org